Read at your own risk, I'm not responsible if you are lost in potpourri of thoughts... And feel free to share yours.
- Whenever I see the light at the end of tunnel, I just fear it's someone with a torch bringing me more work
- If it's not broken, you probably didn't build it right!
- It doesn't matter how bad your performance is, What matters is whether your boss likes you or not!
- If faith in ourselves had been more extensively taught and practiced, I am sure a very large portion of the evils and miseries that we have would have vanished
- Software people would never drive to the office if building engineers and automotive engineers were as cavalier about buildings and autos as the software "engineer" is about his software. -Henry Baker
- Good algorithms should be like bikinis... It should save people a lot of guesswork
- I hate deadlines to the CORE! Because it's not the end result that I'm interested in, it's the journey that's more exciting to me! That's where the learning happens
- There's no such thing as watching too much movie, nor drinking too much tea and playing too much football!
- Just say NO!
- There's a HUGE difference between coding & programming
- What matters is how you show HOW MUCH work you have done, and not the actual work done
- If there are 2 ways to solve a problem, only the third one will work
- Cricket sucks, and so does Indian cricket team
- Football is my ultimate saviour
- Real programmers code in vi
- If you want to get some work done, the company network is always down
- There's no such thing as a Stupid Question
- You will always get called from office when you least want it to happen
- I'm very optimistic about my pessimism
- You only see what you want to see
- Believe your instincts, it's far superior than a conditioned intellect!
- Everyone who doesn't agree with me is my friend
- No good deed goes unpunished (link)
- I love Huffman Coding
- Smile can work wonders (link)
- I need a break (read this loud, a 101 times!)
Those who think I've gone nuts a%%%%%%%%
Segmentation Fault! Core dumped