0. First Photos from my Canon EOS 30D
|First Photos from my Canon EOS 30D|
1. ECE Day 2008: Every year ECE organizes a BIG fun-n-fair to let the hungry and tired raccoons (aka ECE'ians!) eat and relax!
|ECE Day 2008|
Why raccoons? Here it goes from our department website:
Introducing the ECE Raccoon
The unofficial ECE Day mascot is the raccoon. The idea developed at a SAC meeting when discussing the defining characteristics of an ECE student's life. SAC members found that the raccoon best exemplified those characteristics since they, like ECE students, tend to be nocturnal and are always scrounging for free food. Raccoon eyes are indicative of the sleep deprivation that sometimes accompanies an ECE education.
2. Photos from plane
|Photos from plane|
3. Sunset, flowers mountains and much more
|Sunset, flowers mountains and much more|
4. Humming bird, bees and ducks
|Humming bird, bees and ducks|
5. Flowers, Squirrels and Leaves
|Flowers, Squirrel and leaves|