Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Don't watch DOA

Take a piece of my advise and don't watch this movie: Dead or Alive, DOA. I know that looking at the movie posters you might very much be tempted to do exactly the opposite, just like me ;-) ! Of course if you are a teenager, you might end being a die hard fan of this movie. Or if you have nothing else to do and just want to kill time watching the bikini-clad babes on action spree, GO FOR IT! For at least one thing, it's worth watching Holly Valance, she's just GOD damned soooo se... err... beautiful!


BTW, if you get hold of the DVD, without spending too much money (not more than 30/-) watch it, you won't regret, at least for Holly!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

holly is in prison break too ;) [brief role though :(]

- nakul

Suhas said...

Holly's pics on my blog too.. She is grt! BTW, my blog is http://sadanand-alwayshappy.blogspot.com