Sunday, January 07, 2007

Why am I bored

Hmm... well, a post after a REALLY long break. Believe me, lots have been happening of lately, and am still trying to comprehend what's up and how will it end!!! This is typical of most people @ Nevis (or IT industry in general, I believe) when a release is just a few weeks away: Inhuman deadlines, nerve wrecking workload, endless meetings, never ending testing, etc. etc... coupled with no novels, lesser football, no gossips with buddies no outing, lesser family time, lesser blogging :-( with lesser and lesser returns day by day :-( Just kinda bored with that kind of life :-( Sometimes, like many others, I wonder if all this is worth it! OOps, getting into those classical philosophies. Will spare you that!
Anyway, probably I have to have my share of this.

To lighten up my mood, I was going through some Dilberts, not that I'm a great fan, but I do love it. Found this one worth sharing, though any Dilbert fan might have read this 'n' times!


Oh yes, for all of you, my dear buddies, here's my new year wishes:


May what you see in the mirror delight you,
and what others see in you delight them.
May someone love you enough to forgive your faults,
be blind to your blemishes, and tell the world about your virtues.


And may we live in a world at peace
and with the awareness of God's love in every sunset,
every flower's unfolding petals, every baby's smile, every lover's kiss,
and every wonderful, astonishing, miraculous beat of our heart.

Wish this new year adds life to your deams through each passing day!!!


Keep reading, I'll definitely post on remaining MORE exciting days of my trip soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds like burn out to me :).. Blogging more frequently seems to be a pretty good measure against it :)