Sunday, November 07, 2004

My Weekend!

My Weekend update!
Played Volleyball after a long-long break due to the on-going corporate football tournaments. Enjoyed a lot but those suckers (read Deccan Gymkhana) have rented the volleyball court to some outsiders, and they occupy the court for most of the time. Occasionally they play match with our guys, but only 6 senior-most of the guys get to play :-( So I have to be satisfied with out practice. Nonetheless it was fun. As a rule (for myself) had gone to play football Sunday morning with the Univ United gang! Only 12 guys turned up but we enjoyed every minute of the game. No movies this weekend, how sad :-( Other than these, I did nothing worthwhile sharing. Looking ahead for a cool week ahead as Diwali is closing in!

Wish you all the bloggers/non-bloggers:
A Very Very Happy Diwali and Prosperous New year well in advance!

No comments: