Sunday, January 02, 2005

Back from vacation!

I know you all were feeling very lonely without any posts on my blog for more than a week! But don't worry, I'm back. For those who don't know, I had gone to Anamalai, South India, for Nature Trails in Indira Gandhi Wildlife Sanctuary and National Park, with Foliage Outdoors. The trip was EXTREMELY invigorating! I took lots of snaps, some of which I'll share in coming posts where I intend to describe my 5 days stay in midst of a jungle. I learnt a lot about birds, insects, mammals, reptiles, plants, etc. etc. etc. And I have come to one conclusion, which I know many of you might oppose and despise me for saying:
Science is far too weak to defeat the Divine power of Creation!
Science may NEVER be able to unwind the mystery of Creation, despite the claims that we have been able to decode Genetic Code!
Nothing beats Mother Nature, no matter whether you land on Moon or Mars!

Of all the photos, the one below has THE BEST composition.



There was one cute butterfly which was playing around where we sat to take rest and she (yes, it was a female butterfly ;-) ) kissed my hand and posed on my watch. She was tolerant enough of my bodily movements when I clicked one of her snaps! Isn't that exciting!!! Now, this is what I call Eco-Friendly Watch! LOL! As of this writing, I'm still to come out of the vacation mood.

No comments: