Thursday, November 24, 2005

IT Survivors - Staying Alive In A Software Job

Are you plaqued by extreme pressure from your boss...
Are you expected to meet inhuman & unreasonable timelines...
Are you left with almost no social/personal life...
You are not the only one! Read the article linked below.

How many Americans would sacrifice their Thanks Giving and Christmas vacation! I believe even GOD won't have the guts to take it away from them! And how many Indians are willing to sacrifice their Diwali (etc) celebrations! Almost ALL!!! Believe me or not, we the young force are explioted hellishly in this industry! Just give it an objective thought!

I couldn't agree more with this article: IT Survivors - Staying Alive In A Software Job
Though most of times it talks about outsourcing jobs, with my firsthand experience, I tell you it's true for Software guys-n-gals even in general.

1 comment:

The Shaolin said...

u seems f**k'ed up out there :P :)
Well, not f***'ed up, but a little frustrated, for a lot of reasons.
Part of heavy-workload life!

come here smtime, or come with me
to haridwar/nainital :D :-?
what say?

WOW! Are you serious? Well, I do plan to visit Bombay for a day or so! Will let you know of plans!